Want to know how many times your blog posts have been pinned?



What happens after you write a blog post?  If you are like me then you share it on social media.  You may pin your post on Pinterest.  What happens after that?


How do you know if your pin sits there and dies or if it goes viral?  


You can tell if your actual pin gets repinned, but how can you tell if someones repins the repin? 


Is there a way to tell how many times in total that your post has traveled around Pinterest?


I looked for the easiest way to answer those questions and I found a website that will tell you how many times your post appears on Pinterest.  This is not just the number of times that you have repinned it but the total number of times your post has been pinned throughout Pinterest. 


You go to this website and paste in the full web address of your blog post.  



The site will then tell you how many times your post has been pinned on Pinterest.  This is not just your repins, this is the total number of pins. 


Here is what it looked like when I entered my most popular post:





My most recent post has not been pinned quite as much:





Go ahead and try it out!  It is fun to find out what pins are popular!  You may be surprised.


19 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to go check out a few posts that way! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Amy, very handy (I'm pinning it so I can have a look now and again!) And thank you for including both ends of the "number of pins" spectrum, we all try not to compare ourselves to others and just do our own thing but I would have been left a little depressed if I thought everyone else was getting over 10 thousand pins all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I always feel like Pinterest's analytics are hard to make sense of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very interested! I hope as my blog grows I can see some amazing repins :) Thanks for sharing, coming to you from Marvelous Mondays Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Thank you for sharing! I had no idea that my posts were being pinned this much! *Happy Dance* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! WOW!! This is an AWESOME plugin! Thanks for sharing :) I would love for you to stop by my T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ www.mamasblogcentral.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Good to know! Congrats on getting TON of repins on your Dr.Seuss post! My most popular post has just 2,816 repins.....
    2,816

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this on the Yesterfood link party. I'm excited to see what we've pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAHHHH!!! Thaks so much! Trying it now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! It helps to know how much interest your audience has in your various posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Amy, this is fascinating- so glad to know this information! Thank you for sharing this with us at Treasure Box Tuesday- I better PIN this so we can track it! ;) ;) (PINNED!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! I had no idea you could find this out so easily!
    Thank you for sharing.
    I stopped by from the Bouquet of Talent Party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great information! Pinned to Pinterest (haha!). Thanks for sharing. Visiting you from Weekend Wind-down.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A awesome share - thanks for linking up with us at the #WWDParty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, this post is very timely. I was just on Pinterest and I was wondering the exact same thing. You must be sending subliminal messages. :)
    Thanks for the tip. Will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will be very helpful. I was just wondering if there was a way to do that or if all I had to rely on was Pinterest analytics.
    I appreciate you sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS