Mommy Monday Week #11

 
 
 
Each week I will feature the most popular post from the previous week.  The featured posts from last week that had the most clicks were
 
 
Are Children a Blessing or Burden? from Children are a Blessing
 
and

20 Free Summer Activities from Bugs and Beans



The featured post that was my favorite from last week was


Why our Girl's Bibles are Falling Apart from Sisters Raising Sisters

 
If you were featured please grab an "I've Been Featured" Button and display it proudly on your blog!
 
 
The Mommy Monday link party is for any posts relating to being a mom.  The posts can be about marriage, homemaking, parenting, crafting, or homeschooling. I reserve the right to remove any posts that I find inappropriate.  I am a born again Christian and want my blog to reflect that.   This blog reserves to delete any posts that it deems inappropriate.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,


    Thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me! Sorry I'm late to the party but I linked up anyway! :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS