Welcome to my blog!


Some of the best things in life are mistakes... My family is proof!

In this blog, I will be writing about my life and family and the many mistakes that have happened, both good and bad. Jesus Christ our Lord has brought us through it all.

My goal is that my story will be both humorous and inspirational to my readers. I also strive to be real.  I am known for telling it like it is and that is what I plan to do.  You may end up reading about the good, the bad or the ugly.


This is my family in all their glory...



My husband Aaron with our son 
Lucas (2 years old)








My daughters Sydney (age 7) and Ella (9 months) with me













1 comment:

  1. How fun, best of luck on your new endeavor. Let's just hope some of the Delmanto secrets remain as such...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS